This Book Belongs To Stamp
Our This Book Belongs To Stamp is a great custom teacher stamp or book stamp. It can be used as a book plate stamp and would make a thoughtful gift for teacher, teaching assistant, professor, student or book lover. It could be given as a graduation gift or for Father's Day. This design features the wording ‘This book belongs to:’ with the name underneath and a book stack illustration on the left. The default fonts are ‘Amatic’ and 'Champagne' but you can request alternatives. Other teacher stamps are available including Ex libris stamps.
The size of this stamp will be max. 7 x 3cm (approx. 2.75 x 1.25 inch). The stamp will be mounted on an acrylic block (slightly larger than the stamp) and works like a normal rubber stamp. Ink pads and tags are not included but can be purchased separately. Our stamps are wrapped in tissue paper and supplied in a small linen bag with care card.
HOW TO ORDER
- Purchase the stamp through this listing.
- Send us message with the personalisation details (e.g. name)
- If you want alternative fonts please choose from the font library on photo 2.
- We will send a proof within 2 business days for you to check. We can provide up to 3 initial proofs.
- Once approved we will make and dispatch your personalised stamp.